Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Shirt

NTA. People can always find ways to be offended and pissed off. You didn’t do anything wrong and I do think the way you did it was just fine. It’s not like you Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Shirt prevented them from having their mommy knitting club, and I’m guessing you weren’t contributing much to their kids talk anyway so I don’t see why she cares that much that you’re gone?They probably need that kind of drama because that's the only thing the have to talk about apart from their kidsI have kids. I participate in mom groups. I agree with this. Some people are just hungry for gossip and drama.I’m a mom and used to participate in mom groups. I quickly learned that some of those women have NOTHING ELSE to talk about outside of their kids. I like my own kids (usually), I don’t give a shit about anyone else’s.And that whole bragging about achievements thing bugs the fuck out of me. One time after a round of “Carter just got his third stripe on his camo belt at Taekwondo” and “Addison just shaved 3 seconds off her 200 meter freestyle” I was asked what my youngest was up to, I said he recorded one brother farting with his bare ass hovering over the other brother’s face while sleeping (I have three boys, god help me) and after 10 hours on YouTube it got 23k views. So I and my degenerate male spawn are no longer welcome lol.



Don’t Talk To Me I’m Counting Original Sheep Knitting Vintage Retro Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Horse Notes On Sheet Music Shirt

Hot Its Not Dog Hair Its Yorkie Glitter Shirt

Praise Him Psalm 150 5 With Loud Cymbals Vintage Shirt