I’ll Tell You What’s Wrong With Society No One Drinks From The Skulls Of Their Enemies Anymore Shirt

As a pure Wisconsinite, I have also noticed, when I listen closely, that Canadians and Wisconsinites have similar accents. I think it’s a regional thing.Well this is news to I’ll Tell You What’s Wrong With Society No One Drinks From The Skulls Of Their Enemies Anymore Shirt me and I never left, unless your family is closer to the UP then it makes sense.Must be more northern, I've lived here all my life but I am more close to the IL border. Every once in a while I do get some people from the north and man do they sound CanadianI worked really closely with a couple of cape bretoners, it was different than that lol. Scotians are almost as wild as newfie skeets.From toronto and my online american friends tell me all the time i say aboot and hoose. I always thought i was saying about and house but apparently it still comes out as hoose and aboot.You would be surprised at how Americans can pick up we are Canadians even if we are from BCI’ve never been to the east, born and raised in Vancouver. People on Xbox ask if I’m Canadian all the time because of my accentI'm also from vancouver and honestly that hasn't been my experience everyone assumes I'm american. The only words that really give me away are pasta/plaza/pajamaIt's a western thing. Some Aussies once accused me of sounding posh. The word was "handle" (we were discussing luggage).It's the short-a in "an" and "am." I don't think it sounds British... Just atypical for North America?In comparison, Ontarians and most Americans do something I can't imitate. "And" sounds like it has a different vowel from "at." Almost like "eeand" but less exaggerated.


I’ll Tell You What’s Wrong With Society No One Drinks From The Skulls Of Their Enemies Anymore Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Horse Notes On Sheet Music Shirt

Hot Its Not Dog Hair Its Yorkie Glitter Shirt

Praise Him Psalm 150 5 With Loud Cymbals Vintage Shirt