Toronto Jar-Jars Official T-Shirt

The greatest thing I ever heard a mom say was "My son's an asshole" I looked at her and thought, "I love you".He was an adult, by the way, a dr too, but Toronto Jar-Jars Official T-Shirt she was zeroed in on who he actually was.I hate it too. My old knitting group (went when I was a student, now work full time so I can't go) was filled with a lovely, supportive group of women. No bitching, no nastiness, just laughs and (when needed) a listening ear.
Most people who make drama are unhappy with themselves or their life. They love to stir shit up because bringing other people down makes them feel better for a little bit. They don't really know how to constructively deal with their feelings and make themselves happy so they just keep spreading the misery.
Kind of like the bully mentality, its a very immature way of seeing the world and dealing with it.
It is immature but there is a lot more to it than that. People in general are pretty ignorant when it comes to dealing with emotions because of the stigma placed on mental disorders and receiving help for mental health. It's definitely improved as stuff like mindfulness and meditation become popular, but I can be pretty sympathetic towards people like this cause I also used to be at a loss for how to deal with my emotions and it sucks. You get angry and you don't know why.I'm sorry for people who don't realize that they can be happy and they can do it without bringing others down to elevate themselves.They care WAY too much about other people's thoughts about them. The mom group slammers should by rights just shrug and move on.


Toronto Jar-Jars Official Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Horse Notes On Sheet Music Shirt

Hot Its Not Dog Hair Its Yorkie Glitter Shirt

Praise Him Psalm 150 5 With Loud Cymbals Vintage Shirt