Top John Pavlovitz Go Fact Yourself Shirt

 I’ve seen Top John Pavlovitz Go Fact Yourself Shirt. Murders, suicides, decapitations, etc so I’ve become desensitized towards these types of videos now, occasionally I might see something that makes me say WTF. But nothing I’ll lose sleepover. Unless someone has also become desensitized to those types of videos, they shouldn’t be a content moderator for the largest video hosting site IMO. Was wondering about this. Imagining other things they could do would be showing a mosaic of screenshots instead of the full video, automated transcription, and AI that identifies screams, explosions, etc. Should be enough metadata to allow persons to hit.

Buy itTop John Pavlovitz Go Fact Yourself Shirt























Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Praise Him Psalm 150 5 With Loud Cymbals Vintage Shirt

Funny Horse Notes On Sheet Music Shirt

Weed You Ain’t Never Had A Friend Like Me Shirt