Bear Camping That's What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

I suggest you filter on brands or research a brand before you buy from them. Simply googling brand + item will let you know a hell of a lot. If the only listings are on Bear Camping That's What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt Amazon (and ebay possibly) then it's a brand created only for these platforms and is way more likely to be a Chinese seller. If the brand has its own manufacturer site, you can read up about it. If the brand has its own manufacturer site, you can read up about it. If the brand has their own website, just buy it from them. Then you know you're getting the real thing, and the manufacturer will often throw in free and quick shipping because they don't have to give Amazon a cut the sale.A friend of mine tried to get me to go into business with him buying small cheap items from China and then create our own SKU on Amazon. It would be the exact same product that other people have listed but it would be a different listing on Amazon because we would have our own SKU.I don’t like that people are able to do this on such a large site like Amazon. So I declined his offer. Just seems shady to me and I don’t like giving China any more money than I have to already.This is fools gold. 





Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Weed You Ain’t Never Had A Friend Like Me Shirt

Praise Him Psalm 150 5 With Loud Cymbals Vintage Shirt

Good Snowmobile Merry Braaap Shirt